It is super easy to prepare and can be made in advance so that you just pop it in the oven right before your guests arrive. All our Pierogi flavors work well with this one, but for a party, you may want to use our Potato Cheese Pierogi to satisfy all taste preferences.
- 1-2 Packages of Polska Foods' Pierogi
- Salty boiling water
- 17 slices of quality bacon
- Brown sugar
- Tooth picks
POLISH PIEROGI RECIPE DIRECTIONS
3. Remove pierogi from pot by using a slotted spoon to take them out individually and rest on a plate with olive oil so they do not stick together. Repeat until all Pierogi are cooked. Can refrigerate over night.
4. When pierogi are cool, wrap each pierogi with half a piece of bacon and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar if desired.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 F or until brown, turning once.
PIEROGI DISH PRESENTATION:
1. Put pierogi on a plate with toothpicks on each one.
2. Serve pierogi with sour cream on the side (or in a dish in the middle). Sprinkle sour cream with chives or dill for added color and presentation. You can also serve hot sauce on the side for the few who like a "spicy" pierogi sauce.