(Book) Kiszenie i fermentacja z dr Ewą Dąbrowską. Domowe sposoby
Shipping calculated at checkout
Pickling and fermentation with Dr. Ewa Dąbrowska. Homemade techniques.
Health twisted in jars.
Pickling and fermentation with Dr. Ewa Dąbrowska is a book that shows the richness of plant cuisine. Silage supports the immune and digestive systems, as the natural preservation process does not deprive the products of their nutrients. That is why fermented foods are extremely healthy. If you don't have a basement or a cool place - don't worry. You don't need huge barrels or jars at all. With this guide, pickling is really easy!
In the book you will find:
- Advice on what products to choose for pickling and what to pickle in
- Recipes for fermented dishes: pickled vegetables, kimchi, kombucha, beetroot leaven, sourdough bread, etc.
- Tips on how to use pickled products in the fasting and diet of Dr. Ewa Dąbrowska,
- Tips on how to make homemade sour milk, kefir, yogurt or cured eggs
- Inspiring, unusual recipes for vegetables and fruits: sauerkraut with ginger and carrot, pickled apples and lemons, pickled radishes and pickled pineapple
- Ways to use fermented products in the kitchen in balanced recipes
- For lovers of the nutrition concept of Dr. Ewa Dąbrowska, the recipes contain valuable information on the stage of fasting or diet at which the fermented product can be used.
This year, take care of your health and focus on silage!
Polish language book only
Weight: 1lb (8oz)