Enjoy this small sampling of the best of Polish kielbasa! We’ve put together a combination of products from our store that represents the classic tastes and traditions of Polish sausage. From classic thin Kabanos to smoked sausage, “parówki” (wieners) for breakfast, traditional blood sausage and more all paired with an authentic Polish mustard. It’s the perfect Polish Kielbasa starter package!
Weight: approx 9lb.
- (1) Classic Kabanos
- (1) Parówki - Breakfast Wieners
- (1) Polish Smoked Sausage - Zwyczajna
- (1) Krakow Sausage chunk
- (1) Beef Blood Sausage Links - Krupniok
- (1) Kosciuszko Mustard
How to defrost
In order to guarantee their quality, great taste and safety, all deli meats are stored frozen in Polana’s warehouse and are shipped in frozen condition to customers around the U.S. in a specialty shipping container with a cooler and dry ice. If you ordered a deli product from Polana.com, it will arrive to you frozen. Upon receiving your package, if you do not wish to enjoy these foods right away, please place the products back in the freezer immediately. Once you are ready to enjoy your deli meats from Polana, simply remove them from the freezer and place them in your refrigerator to thaw. Allow the meats about 12 hours to come back to their original texture, taste and condition.
- If you ordered a pre-cooked or smoked meat - it is ready to enjoy! Try it cold or build it into your favorite dishes!
- If you ordered our fresh biala or blood sausages please reference the cooking instructions on the product pages to see how best to prepare and enjoy these meats.