Shipping calculated at checkout
Our potato pancakes are prepared with top quality grated fresh potatoes, eggs, blended with just the right amount of fresh onions, garlic and seasonings. We cook our pancakes in vegetable oil until crisp and golden brown. You can serve them with applesauce or sour cream. However you prefer, we are certain you and your family will enjoy these crispy familiar delights.
Weight: 6 potato pancakes per package. 1lb.
Fresh potatoes, onion, potato starch, dried whole egg solids, soybean oil, egg whites, salt, garlic, pepper, oregano
Servings Per Container 6, Serving Size: 1Pc. (57g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 3g (4% DV), Sat Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg (12% DV), Sodium 260mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugar 3g, Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0%, Potassium 4%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0% *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- On the Stove:
Allow the potato pancakes to thaw a bit in the refrigerator then place over some oil on a skillet pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- In the oven:
After thawing in your refrigerator, reheat pancakes in the oven at 400F for 8-10 minutes.
- Potato Pancakes Serving Tips:
Enjoy Polish Potato Pancakes in any of these traditional ways!
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt and enjoy with a dab of sour cream and freshly chopped chive or green onion
- Sprinkle with salt, & enjoy with a dab of sour cream and a side of smoked fish (such as trout)
- Sprinkle with sugar & a dab of sour cream (for extra sweetness, mix the sour cream with a bit of sugar)
- Enjoy with a rich beef goulash poured over the top of the cakes along with a dab of some sour cream and a bit of green onion or for a vegetarian version top with our Kucharek Mushroom Sauce.
** Recipe for beef goulash here in the near future****
- Polish potato pancakes always pair well with a raw veggie salad on the side too! (ex. Mashed beets, Cole slaw, or a sauerkraut salad)
Pairs well with Kucharek Mushroom Sauce.