Fruit Pierogi Package: Blueberry, Strawberry, Plum
Fruit Pierogi Package contains:
- 1 package of plum pierogi
- 1 package of strawberry pierogi
- 1 package of blueberry pierogi
How to cook:
Pierogi should be stored in the freezer. When ready to enjoy, remove the pierogi from the freezer. Bring a deep pot of salted water (sea salt recommended) to a rolling boil. Depending on the size of your pot, drop 6 to 12 pierogi one at a time into the boiling water. Make sure there is enough room so that the pierogi do not touch. When the pierogi rise to the surface, cook an extra 3-4 minutes and then serve.
Cooking tips from Polana:
- Optionally, after boiling the pierogi, place cooked pierogi in a skillet with melted butter on low heat and turn occasionally to brown evenly on both sides.
- Savory fillings such as chicken, beef, potato, bacon and sauerkraut and mushroom are great when drizzled over with some caramelized onion and enjoyed with a dash of sour cream on the side
IMPORTANT: Avoid high heat as it tends to toughen the dough.
Weight: approx 30 pierogi. 3 lb.
Limited in stock.
We Also Recommend