Polana's Customer Service
Polana Polish Foods has been shipping authentic Polish foods and goods to homes around the United States for over 25 years. In our many years in business we have always prided ourselves on providing the highest quality of products and great service. It is our priority to provide all our customers with a positive experience and 100% satisfaction with the service and products they trust us to deliver. In keeping with that promise, we seek to provide quick and clear communication in regards to any questions, issues or concerns that may arise while you shop on the pages of our online store. To ensure smooth communication and the satisfaction of a shopping experience with Polana, we ask all customers to familiarize themselves with our customer service policy and important disclosures that pertain to shopping on Polana.com. Please review our contact information and the important rules & regulations noted below in our Customer Service Policy so that we may be better able to serve you.
Like many who trace their heritage back to Poland, the owners of Polana Polish Foods pride themselves upon sharing the very best of their culture and its cuisine. We thank you for putting your trust in Polana as your number one source for the Polish foods you know and love, and hope to continue providing you with a high quality experience with our store for years to come.
The Machnicki Family with Team Polana
Customer Service Contacts & Hours of Operations
If you need help with your order, need to report an issue, have questions about our products or service, or would like to place an order directly with one of our representatives, we are always happy to help! Please feel free to contact us through one of the following methods:
• PHONE: To reach us by PHONE dial: (773)-545-4900 Our phone service hours of operation are as follows: MONDAY - FRIDAY: 10AM - 6PM CST | SATURDAY: 9AM - 12PM CST If our customer service representatives are busy assisting other customers please leave a detailed voicemail with your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
• EMAIL: To reach us by EMAIL, send your inquiries to email@example.com. Our team typically responds within the same business day. Emails received during the weekend are usually answered on Monday morning.
• CHAT: If you have an urgent question and need immediate assistance you can CHAT with our representatives by sending us a direct message via Facebook messenger. Click here to CHAT NOW.
Our team members are available via Facebook CHAT, 8am-9pm CST Monday - Sunday.
Polana Special Offer Rules & Disclosures
In an effort to help you get more out of your purchases from Polana.com, Polana Polish Foods periodically extends special offers and promotions. These offers are shared via our email & SMS mailing list as well as via social media. The following rules apply to these incentives:
• We only allow one coupon code per purchase. Loyalty program points and discount codes cannot be combined in one purchase.
• Polana’s offers are considered “active” from the time that they are announced via email, social media or via SMS. Discounts cannot be applied to orders placed before they were announced, nor can they be applied to any orders placed after they expire. No exceptions.
• Non-product specific, general store discounts off of purchase total apply to the total before tax and shipping. These discounts are applicable to all products, site-wide, except for the following: Polana bundle packages, Polana shipping cooler & ice charge & gift cards. No exceptions.
We ask that you please alert Polana via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any issues immediately or within 24 hours of receiving your package. Please take detailed pictures of any items with which you experienced an issue. Please discard any spoiled products immediately after photographing and documenting their damage. Do not refuse a package. Do not return a package. Polana does not accept returns.
Refunds on purchases from Polana Polish Foods apply in the following cases:
• Products were damaged in transit
• Items ordered were missing from the package
• Perishables arrived warm or at room temperature and were deemed unsafe to consume
• Glass jars were brokenAny products that are out of stock
Please contact Polana at email@example.com in the event that you experience any of the above noted issues. Please document the issue that occurred in pictures so that we may appropriately investigate the issue that occurred and provide the right solution.
Products out of stock: Polana Polish Foods keeps a careful inventory of products available for purchase; however, in the event that a product is no longer available on the day your order is being shipped, we will issue a refund for any products on your order that are out of stock. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Polana will not issue refunds for the following reasons:
• If the customer ordered the wrong product
• If the customer provided incorrect information (i.e. wrong address, phone number) and did not contact Polana at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the order shipping date with the correct information
• If a discount code was not used prior to the end of promotion. Sales or promotional prices cannot be applied to any orders placed after their expiration date
• If we haven't been notified about late delivery or damaged/missing products within 24 hours after you received your order
If a mistake was made to your order please contact us and we may be able to make changes. After an order has been shipped no adjustments can be made.
If you have contacted Polana at email@example.com and received a confirmation from our team that a refund is due back to you but still have not received a refund within 7-10 business days, please first check with your bank or contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If your financial institution does not see any issue on their end or does not see a record of a refund issued by Polana, please contact us again at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Polana Polish Foods is not responsible for delays or other issues that its carrier, UPS, may experience with packages in transit. Do not refuse a package. Do not return a package. Polana does not accept returns. If you experience issues with shipping we ask that you contact Polana at email@example.com.
• SHIPPING DATES: Except for Easter & Christmas holiday periods, Polana Polish Foods ships packages MONDAYS. When placing your order, please note that this is the only day of the week that we ship outside of holiday seasons.
As a courtesy to our customers Polana offers future shipping dates at checkout. Please make note of the shipping date you are selecting to ensure your order arrives the week that it is needed.
Expedited Shipping: Polana offers expedited shipping options. You may select 1-day, 2-day or 3-day delivery methods during the checkout process before you submit your order. Please note: except for holiday seasons, even expedited shipments are only shipped on our Monday shipping day.
Alaska and Hawaii customers must select the 3-day select (or faster) delivery method to ensure that perishable goods ordered from our store arrive in proper condition. Please see our shipping page. for details.
Regular Shipping Timeline: Under our regular delivery timeline with UPS, orders from Polana are expected to arrive by the Friday of the week that they are shipped or sooner, depending on the shipping method selected by the customer and the destination the package is going to. We do not ship any perishable products over the weekend or over major holidays. DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for any issues that UPS experiences while your package is in transit. In the event of a delay or other problem please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may investigate the issue with UPS directly.
UPS Claims: In the event that an issue has occurred with our shipper, UPS, please contact Polana first. All issues related to UPS shipping of Polana orders must be handled through our company.
• WEATHER DELAYS: Please note, for orders with perishable items, if your order cannot be guaranteed to arrive by Friday with your chosen delivery method (or due to weather or other carrier issues), we will hold your order for shipment on the following Monday to protect the quality of your products. You will be notified immediately should such a need arise.
• SHIPPING UPDATES & COMMUNICATIONS:
In an effort to provide you with a smooth and positive shopping experience with Polana, we provide clear communication and updates on all orders placed on Polana.com. Upon making a purchase, you will receive the following communication to the email address provided at checkout on our website:
• Order Confirmation Email: This email confirms your order and verifies products ordered & their quantities as well as the shipping address & billing info provided at checkout
• Order Shipping Confirmation Email: Once your order is packaged on your selected shipping date, you will receive a second message confirming that your order is being shipped. This email will contain the UPS tracking number for your package. Please be sure to save this message and reference the UPS number for tracking while your package is in transit.
• Order Delivered Confirmation Email: You will receive an email message to the email provided on file with your order once UPS drops off your package from Polana at your door. Please be sure to keep an eye on your inbox on your delivery day and receive your package up as soon as possible.
Important Reminder:Most products from Polana.com are perishables and are shipped to you in frozen condition. Please keep track of these important updates as your package ships and arrange to have your package picked up as soon as possible upon its arrival at your address. It is imperative that our products are properly stored away upon arrival so that you can enjoy them at their best taste and quality. Product storage & preparation instructions are listed under the product pages on our website.
Before submitting your order on Polana.com, please be sure to check that the email address you provided is correct so that you do not miss any of these important updates from Polana pertaining to your order status and delivery. Please be sure to check your spam folder to ensure that these updates did not get lost there. If you still have not received your order confirmation email please contact us at email@example.com at your earliest convenience so that we may correct the issue.
• ADDRESSES & DELIVERY LOCATIONS:To guarantee delivery, we must have proper and complete addresses. We are not responsible for lost or delayed packages if an address was entered incorrectly at the time of purchase, and a correction was not communicated to our team prior to the shipping date. We ask all customers to thoroughly review the information in the order confirmation email received to ensure proper and timely delivery.
Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O and F.P.O. addresses. We'll gladly deliver to rural routes with complete addresses and telephone numbers.
Due to import/export restrictions, we are unable to ship our products outside of the United States, including Canada, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Order Change Requests & Cancellations
CANCELLING AN ORDER: If you placed an order with Polana and need to cancel it due to a change of plans or other circumstances, we can process a cancellation. Please be sure to communicate the request for cancellation prior to the shipping date selected on your order. Please email any requests for order cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will respond with a confirmation that the cancellation will be processed. You will also receive a second email from our system confirming the order cancellation. Please contact us via phone or our chat if you do not receive a confirmation on the cancellation of your order within 24 hours.
CHANGING AN ORDER: At this time Polana Polish Foods does not accept changes to any orders. If you would like to remove or add products to your order we kindly ask that you cancel the original order and place a new order with your new selections. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We appreciate your understanding of these important company policies and thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide solutions to any questions, issues or special requests that may arise during your shopping experience with Polana.com. For additional details on various aspects of the shopping process with Polana please be sure to review the following pages with important information about Polana’s rules, policies and operations: