Please open your package and inspect the contents and receipt immediately after arrival. If you are calling M-F after 5:00 pm, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Order number
- The time and date order is received
- A detailed explanation of the issue
- Your contact information
- Pictures of the products or a package via email
Once we have been alerted, we will investigate and work directly with you to resolve the issue. Please allow us at least 24 hours to process the request.
Do not discard any items while a case is being investigated. Do not refuse a package. Do not return a package.
Refunds are applied only in the following cases:
- Products were damaged while being shipped.
- Missing items (your choice of refund or adding a missing item to your next order).
- Melted and damaged products.
- Perishables arrived warm.
- Damaged or opened product packaging.
- Broken bottles (applies to products in jars).
- Any products that are out of stock and not substituted.
Pictures proofs are required to file a claim and start the investigation.
Polana will not issue refunds for the following reasons:
- If the customer ordered the wrong product.
- If the customer provided incorrect information (i.e. wrong address, phone number).
- If a discount code was not used prior to the end of promotion. Sales or promotional prices that start after an order has been placed.
- If we haven't been notified about late delivery or damaged/missing products within 24 hours after you received your order.
- If a mistake was made to your order please contact us and we may be able to make changes. After an order has been shipped no adjustments can be made.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping costs are generally non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the shipping will not be reimbursed.
Exceptions: special cases may necessitate a refund or partial refund. These cases will be assessed individually by our staff.