Shipping calculated at checkout
There are so many unique, aromatic and delicious foods that are a part of any traditional Polish deli. Though many of them are consumed as breakfast or lunch items or incorporated into classic Polish recipes, they are also traditionally enjoyed on their own! Polish smoked sausages, cold cuts, cheeses and more are often consumed with popular Polish condiments and sides such as horseradish sauce, mashed beets, mustards, and pickles, and it’s a popular Polish custom to serve these items for guests when entertaining.
We’ve pulled together some of the best selling items from our deli and arranged them into the perfect Polish charcuterie board! This package includes all the essentials you’ll need to put together a party platter filled with the authentic tastes and aromas of Poland. From smoked kabanosy and kielbasa, to authentic Polish Highlander cheese and all the sides to match, this combination is sure to delight the tastebuds of family and friends at any home event.
Total weight: approx 7.5lb
- (1) Pork & Veal Smoked Kabanos
- (1) Smoked Dry Kabanos
- (1) Kielbasa Chlopska
- (1) Country Head Cheese - Chunk
- (1) Liver Sausage – Pasztetowa Kremowa – Chunk
- (1) jar of Lowicz Cranberry Preserves
- (1) jar of Grated Horseradish
- (1) jar of Kamis Russian-Style Mustard
- (1) Chicken Gelatin Loaf
- (1) package of Cracovia Cucumbers in Brine
How to defrost
In order to guarantee their quality, great taste and safety, all deli meats are stored frozen in Polana’s warehouse and are shipped in frozen condition to customers around the U.S. in a specialty shipping container with a cooler and dry ice. If you ordered a deli product from Polana.com, it will arrive to you frozen. Upon receiving your package, if you do not wish to enjoy these foods right away, please place the products back in the freezer immediately. Once you are ready to enjoy your deli meats from Polana, simply remove them from the freezer and place them in your refrigerator to thaw. Allow the meats about 12 hours to come back to their original texture, taste and condition.
- If you ordered a pre-cooked or smoked meat - it is ready to enjoy! Try it cold or build it into your favorite dishes!
- If you ordered our fresh biala or blood sausages please reference the cooking instructions on the product pages to see how best to prepare and enjoy these meats.