Skip to content

Wawel - Tiki Taki Chocolates

Regular price $ 7.64 Sale price $ 8.99
On Sale

Shipping calculated at checkout


Discover the refined flavor of Tiki Taki which comes from the combination of the highest-grade ingredients and a traditional recipe. The secret of Tiki Taki lies in nutty coconut filling which is engulfed by Wawel’s delicious dessert chocolate.s.

  • Product of Poland.
  • Weight: 8oz (0.5lb)
  • Quantity: About 10 pieces.

Chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, emulsifiers: soy lecithin and PGPR, flavor), sugar vegetable fat, peanuts, skimmed milk powder, coconut rasps. May contain peanuts, other nuts, milk and soya. Product may contain traces of wheat, sesame, and egg. Vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter. 

Nutrition Facts

6 servings per container, Serving size 2 pieces(36g), Amount per serving: Calories 202, Total Fat 13.3g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 8.2g (41% DV), Trans Fat 0.1g, Cholesterol <1mg (0% DV), Sodium 17mg (1% DV), Total Carb 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 16g, Includes 15g Added Sugars (30% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Iron 6%, Calcium 5%, Vitamin C 1% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Added to cart