Skip to content

Cranberry Walnut Bread

Regular price $ 10.99

Shipping calculated at checkout


Pairs well With:

Back in the day baking bread at home was a daily routine. That was certainly true for the households of the Polish countryside, where breads were baked frequently in wooden stoves. These breads were characterized by their natural ingredients, pulled from the land and made right at home - baked with freshly ground flour straight from the mill, prepared with home-made sourdough, and baked to perfection with an unforgettable crunchy crust. Though most of us lack the time to recreate such breads at home today that doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy their taste! At we’ve pulled together a number of country-style breads, baked according to true Polish rustic tradition. This cranberry walnut bread is a unique twist on raisin bread. Bits of cranberry and walnut are baked into the bread providing a sweet & sour taste contrasted with the earthy note of the nuts. Enjoy with some butter, jam or sweet cheese!

Weight: approx 1.1lb. Bread comes sliced.


Rye flour, wheat flour, water, sugar, cranberry, walnuts, yeast, salt.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 1 slice, Servings per container: 10, Amount Per Serving: Calories 69 (Calories from Fat 15), Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (1% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 81g (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 11g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0% *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 

How to defrost
  1. Remove bread from the freezer and leave at room temperature for up to six hours. You can also place bread in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours. Always leave the bread wrapped while it thaws.
  2. Defrost bread in the oven. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the plastic wrap if used when initially freezing the bread. Wrap the loaf tightly in aluminum foil. Place bread in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
  3. Remove pre-sliced pieces of bread from loaves in the freezer. You can "snap" off a slice or two from the pre-sliced loaf. Simply reseal and replace the remainder of the loaf in the freezer. Toast the slices for quick defrosting and browning.


Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews


Nancy B.
Never had this before but loved it!

I just finished this loaf of bread recently. It was in our freezer. I would take out 2 slices at a time when I wanted them for breakfast. This bread it tasty; love the combo of nuts and cranberries. Don't forget to put butter on it. I also used it both ways ... toasted and not toasted. Both are good. I think you get more flavor if you don't toast it, just eat it at room temperature. I would buy this again! Thanks Polana for another great product!

Added to cart